Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 28, 2015

O Chistmas Tree

This year we did the unspeakable. I know, I still can hardly believe it myself. Please don't hate. Things that didn't make since and seemed horrible as a kid make more since as an adult. Let me explain.

In our new house, that we bought, it has a large vaulted ceiling. Ammon has been dreaming of a large Christmas tree ever since we bought the house - no probably before we actually bought it! So as we started looking at the price of a large fresh Christmas tree, I had a hard time swallowing the cost. And to think, we'd spend just as much (if not more) each year to come! So that's when Ammon suggested the Tree-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named. I cringed at the thought, but economically, it makes so much more since. Although it is more expensive this first year, long term it will save us money! Plus we found a really good deal on the tree! It will pay for itself in 2-3 years! And we plan on living in this house much longer than that!

We started looking and I found that this style of Tree-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named have come a long ways! They look a lot more real these days! We found a really nice one and bought it. Don't forget, the Christmas season is about Christ, so please remember to forgive and not hate! It actually looks really good! Especially decorated!

Conner had a fun time helping decorate it!






3 comments:

  1. ECONOMICALLY it makes sense to just be a total Scrouge and cancel Christmas completely. Just sayin'
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrooge is spelled with two "o"s-haha! I love all the pictures of the tree with dad and son decorating it. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I'm not THAT much of a scrooge! I'd just rather spend the money on my family rather than on the tree!

    ReplyDelete