Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 13, 2015

Big Boy Conner

I didn't truly understand what a big boy Conner had become until about a week and a half after Isaac was born. When I took the following picture Isaac was 2 days old and we had just got home from the hospital, I thought it was funny, but still didn't realize.
This isn't suppose to be one of those "which chair is bigger" optical illusions. 
These two chairs are the same size!

 My first realization that Conner had grown up into a big boy was about a week and a half after Isaac was born when I was snuggling with him in the recline (because he was having a hard time falling asleep for his nap). We were sitting belly to belly and Conner pulled his knees up, tucking them underneath him. The same way Isaac lays on my chest - except Conner not only covered my chest, but my whole torso as well, and his feet were resting on my thighs.

Since then there have been other things that made me realize how grown up Conner is, such as picking him up (he feels heavier now that I'm comparing him to a 6 to 7 pound baby!) and changing his diaper.

I sure love these two boys! They are so much fun and bring us so much joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment