Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Baby Photos

Man! I have the cutest little boy ever! He is such a sweet little guy; although if his hunger now is any indication of what it will be when he's a teenager, I'm going to need to get a job just to pay for his food! Lol! He always seems to be hungry! But he's just so precious that most of the time I don't mind!

I'm quickly learning a few things:
It's takes a long time to get out of the house.
It takes a long time to run errands
It takes a long time to get things done (like this post...taking me days!)
Really, everything takes a long time
I have the cutest baby ever
Being a momma is hard work, but his smiles and sweet sleeping face makes it all worth it
Doing things one handed is becoming a new skill
I love my son more than I can describe in words

Enough talk...what you really want is to see this stinkin' cute boy!







1 comment:

  1. Yep, you are right, he is stinkin' cute! I love the picture with your wedding rings!

    ReplyDelete