Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

1 Week

It's been a week! Instead of bombarding facebook with tons of adorable pictures of my little guy, I thought I'd put them here! Enjoy!
5 Days Old

6 Days Old - I think that even his sad face is just so dang cute! This sleeper sack (along with many other clothes) is one that Conner's cousins wore when they were this small too!

7 Days Old - I tried putting a 0-3 month outfit on him today...it's still too big! Lol!

Since the outfit was too big, I changed him into this one
My cute little monkey! He's just so adorable!

Conner was only one week old when he was introduced to the work shop. Now he's truly a Dietz :)



1 comment:

  1. Could he possibly look any more like Ammon?!?!? Adorable pictures - keep them coming! :-)

    ReplyDelete