Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 16, 2014

Conner's Bedroom


My mom came in town in April to help out while I was on bed rest. We kept really busy getting Conner's room ready for him. In this post, I use the term "we" loosely. I was there for it, but I could only help with what bed rest allowed.

First we painted

 We painted the walls and this cute saying that is the theme for the room

 Then we did a lot of sewing projects

We sewed:
2 crib sheets
2 changing pad covers
Window curtains
Baby blanket

Ammon cut out the wood stars, I painted them, then he hung them. We also put glow in the dark stars on the ceiling.

After she left, I continued a few project; the crib mobile and the crib skirt.

1 comment:

  1. Conner's room turned out SO cute. It is bright and cheery! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete