Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

5 weeks

This ADORABLE little boy seems to have taken over our blog. But we really don't mind! He's stolen our hearts and taken over our lives as well, so why not the blog too?



Conner is "known" for striking a pose. Mostly it involves putting his hands by his face in a way that says, "I'm ready for my photo shoot!" Sometimes, though, he just likes to holds his arms out.

Our Superman!

 


Guys, I'm not ready for you to take my picture yet, I JUST woke up!



Who says boys clothes are cute? I think Conner has some pretty cute clothes...or maybe it's just that I have a super cute little boy!

1 comment:

  1. Seeing his pictures makes me want to hold him. Can't wait to see all of you again. It was so fun being there with you!

    ReplyDelete