Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

New Things

Conner did a couple of new things this week that I thought were pretty cute!

He got out the changing pad, got a diaper, went and got the dolly and then changed her diaper. I was impressed. Obviously having a toddler and baby we do this a lot around here, but it impressed me that he thought to do it!




He brought his scooter from Grandpa and Grandma Eggett inside. Which he's really not suppose to do, I don't remember how it got inside, but that's not the point. This was the first time I heard him sing Jesus Wants Me for A Sunbeam. You can't hear him very well, but he's saying "Suuuuun beam!" and jumping on beam as they are taught to do in church!

Today I teasingly put Isaac in Conner's bed at naptime and told Conner he had to share his bed. He happily got in bed with Isaac and was so excited. I snapped this adorable picture of them together. I felt bad that I had got his hopes up, especially when I told Conner that Isaac couldn't really sleep there with him. Conner was upset.


No comments:

Post a Comment