Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Isaac is 5 months young!

In the first year of life I try to take pictures each month-aversary. It doesn't always happen, but I try!

Isaac is growing up so fast! I'm still not sure if he'll keep his blue eyes or not. They're definitely darker than Conner's, but they are blue. Isaac loves when Conner "plays" with him. Conner will clap and say "Yay Isaac!" when Isaac plays the kick piano or when he stands up with help and Isaac gives him the biggest, proudest smile! He loves Conner so much!



 Conner's pictures say so much about him!
Owie on head - yup, he falls down a lot, but it's because he loves to play! He always jumps back up with an "Okay!" which is to say, "I'm okay, Momma!" And he wants me to respond, if I don't he'll keep telling he he's okay.
Messy face - Conner is more concerned about getting the food into his mouth than how clean he is. If you tell lhim he has to eat the remaining 1/4 of his sandwich before he can play, you better believe the whole thing is in his mouth before you can blink! He can out eat me, but then again when I go from point A to point B I don't burn nearly as many calories as he does. He's always running, jumping and dodging everywhere he goes. Walking? What's that?
Shirt - He LOVES motorcycles (and trucks, trains, buses, airplanes...). "Here comes Mischief" might be more accurate! He gets this look in his eye and we can tell he's trying to decide if he'll get in trouble or not...
Car on the chair behind him - Yup. He's all boy, loves to play with his cars, trucks and airplanes! He points them out anytime we are outside or in the car!




No comments:

Post a Comment