Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 28, 2016

Best Big Brother

Conner is always so sweet with Isaac. Everytime he cries, Conner runs over to give him a kiss to help him feel better, and sometimes will take him a book to "read" to him. Grandpa and Grandma Dietz came to visit us over Easter weekend and brought the boys this really fun Lightning McQueen car. Conner has loved pushing it around. Today, I was sitting on the back porch holding Isaac and Conner was pushing it around. He came over to me and said, "Isaac car". And I said, "You want Isaac to ride in the car?" and Conner said "Yes." I told Conner that Isaac was too little, but Conner didn't think so, he came over to me and attempted to pick up Isaac. I said Okay and I helped Isaac sit up in the car while Conner pushed him around. I think Conner would have done it all morning long, but I can only walk around bent over like that for so long. Conner sure loves his little brother!


Thank you Grandpa and Grandma Dietz! We love the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment