Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Isaac: 3 Months Young

Isaac is 3 months young!


 While taking pictures of Isaac, Conner really wanted his picture taken too. I didn't really get any super great pictures, but these two make me laugh!
 He's doing the sign language for "all done" but his face is...panick? Pain? Get me out of here? "I didn't want to HOLD Isaac for the pictures, I just wanted pictures of me!" Isaac was blinking in the bottom picture, sorry bud that it isn't a flattering picture!

And here's a cute picture of them together:


As long as we're sharing pictures...I was cooking in the kitchen when I heard a rain stick, oh wait, we don't have a rain stick... I literally just stood there for a couple of minutes. I wasn't sure if I should laugh or be mad. I ended up doing neither; I silently put all the ones on the floor in a ziploc bag labeled "Conner" so that I knew which ones had been on the floor. He ate those ones for the next little while.

Let's end this post with a cutie! I just love sleeping babies! They're so innocent, sweet, snugly and cute! Happy 3 months, Isaac! We love you!


2 comments:

  1. Darling pictures of the boys. And you handled the spill quite nicely. Spills happen with kids, that's all there is too it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that wasn't an spill in the since of an accident. He picked up the box and turned upside down.

      Delete