Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 15, 2016

Conner Dancing

Conner LOVES to dance! He's been dancing since he could walk, maybe even before then! But every time we pull out the camera, he stops dancing. I've asked Ammon before how other people always catch all the cute things their kids do on video/picture. Do they wear a go-pro on their head all day? Because I feel like I miss a bunch of picture/video worthy stuff every day! Anyways, today we were cleaning the house, like a big top to bottom kind of clean. We even had cousin Sadie over helping us. So we turned on some pump-you-up music and got to work. Conner started dancing and I actually got a video, no 2 videos, of it! I know few people will want to watch both videos, but incase you are the one who wants to, I put them both on here :)



Yup, we FINALLY got dressed...and you can't forget the sunglasses when you're getting dressed! Every time Conner puts on his sun glasses, somebody says, "Cool Dude!" So now Conner calls them his "Cool Dudes" instead of sunglasses :)

And don't forget this cute munchkin!





1 comment:

  1. Cute dancing! Dad and I watched both videos :-) Love how uninhibited kids are! Love the "cool dude" picture too!

    ReplyDelete