Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Cutting Down Our Christmas Tree

This year we went to a Christmas Tree lot where you get to cut down your own Christmas Tree! This was our first time cutting down our own Christmas tree! Although we weren't up in the mountains. We met the Powell's there and had a fun time wandering through the forest of trees looking for just the right one!


Random Rant: I was frustrated a while back when Google+ changed Picasa because I couldn't find a way to embed a slideshow of pictures onto my blog. But then I found a work-around. My work-around no longer works. AAAHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! This means I have to post each picture individually, which as a result means I won't be sharing as many pictures of the things we do. If I do post a bunch of pictures, the post will be forever long. I'm sure I'll end up doing that, so sorry in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment