Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 2, 2013

MEATBALL PARTY!!

We invited Kendall and Melissa's kids over for another sleepover movie party. This times theme was Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs. Rigdon just called it a Meatball Party! We read the book, Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs, and started out the fun night with a giant food obstacle course. First they had to run the french fry to the ketchup. Then run with a pea between their knees. Limbo under the carrot, then carry the doughnut to the finish line! Staying with the “food” theme, we played Hi Ho Cherry O and Pizza Party. Then it was time to start the movie! I brought out our Spaghetti and Meatball Cupcakes. While watching the movie, I brought out more treats as they were shown in the movie. Enjoy the rest of the story through the pictures!

6 comments:

  1. These kids are sure going to hate to see you move in December because you are such a fun aunt!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Where were you when I was growing up? I wish I had an aunt Allison.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a cute Aunt! When I come to visit, we will have to watch the movie as I have never seen it or read the book. It looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Allison that was very creative~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Allison, I'm sorry I hadn't seen this before but what a darling idea! Would you mind if I used this idea for Jim's daughter and her kids when they come in July? So glad we have you so we don't have to come up with ideas of our own! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! Aunt Belinda, feel free to use my ideas! If I were going to do it again, I would not do the rainbows at the end of the movie, instead, I'd do skittles during the movie (there is a part where it shows a rainbow made out of skittles). Have fun with your party!!

    ReplyDelete