Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 17, 2013

Ammon's First Father's Day

As you can imagine, Father's Day (and Mother's Day) this year have been a little tough on us. It was hard for me to know how exactly to celebrate this special day for Ammon. So here's what I did for him; enjoy the pictures!



The Sunday after Father's day we celebrated with the Dietz side of the family. We all had dinner together and I made Ammon's favorite Ice Cream Cake (last year, on "Husband's Day" Ammon said he wanted this cake every year for Father's/Husband's Day, so I had to make sure that happened!). I didn't think to take a picture of it, but man is it SO YUMMY!!!

1 comment:

  1. You were both so kind to each other on your special days. Everything you did looked wonderful. The heart in the soup was a really cute touch. Yesterday when I was in Tuesday Morning (the store) I saw a package of chocolate cups to put drinks or dessert in and thought of you and your chocolate bowls. The framed print you made was very touching. Nice job sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete