Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 20, 2013

St Louis

Melissa and I planned an AWESOME weekend in St Louis! We all had such a blast! On Friday Ammon and I left early in the afternoon and went straight to the St Louis temple. When we were done, the Powell's were just getting to St Louis. We met up at our hotel, and Ammon and I went to the pool with the Powell kids while Kendall and Melissa went to the temple.

Saturday morning, we started our adventures by going to the Science Museum. We had a really fun time there. We picked up some lunch on our way to the City Museum. I don't have enough adjectives to describe the City Museum, but it was A-MAZE-ING!!! It's not the kind of museum where you go look at things, this is the kind of museum where you DO stuff! I think our favorite part was the outside area where you could climb on everything! I'll let the pictures do the talking! We were all sweaty and exhausted by the time we left! I would recommend this museum to everyone! We had from the age of 2 to 30 and we all had such a blast!



On Sunday we went to the zoo. The zoo is located in Forest Park - where the World's Fair was located in the early 1900's. It reminded us so much of San Diego! We had a really good time at the zoo! After the zoo, we grabbed some lunch. Haha, it actually wasn't as quick as it sounds...we went to 3 restaurants and all three were closed. We ended up having to eat fast food instead :( Then the Powell's left for home and Ammon and I went to the St Louis Arch. We wanted to go up it, but there was a huge wait, so instead we went to the museum there and walked around outside. Then we headed home too.



We had a blast in Saint Louis! What a wonderful weekend getaway!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun trip you and Melissa planned. The museum does look fun. I would love climbing all over everything even at my age! I especially liked the picture of you and Ammon going down the wide slide and both of you in the Arch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks cool! I don't know why, I misse this when you posted it and just saw it now. How far a drive is St. Louis?

    ReplyDelete