Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Adventure Wall

For the past few weeks I've been working on an Adventure Wall. What is an Adventure Wall? Well it's a grouping of pictures - each one from a different vacation (adventure) we've been on. I bought a bunch of different frames from different thrift stores then painted them black. I decided I liked having a couple of picture frames different colors (one is red and one is blue) as accent colors. I even cut out and painted the letters myself! It's been a fun project and a long time coming!


**UPDATE** I needed a new picture frame for our Saint Louis adventure, so I went to the thrift store. While I was looking at the picture frames, I found a few that I liked. I grab the ones that looked good to me, even though I don't yet have an adventure for that frame! I decided to get the extra frames all ready for the next adventure we go on, including hanging the picture. But I've added a little note inside those frames "Awaiting Future Adventure." This way, I'm all set for our next adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Allison your adventure wall turned out darling! I love the t with the arrow under it as well. Can't wait to see it up close :-)

    ReplyDelete