Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving in Arizona

We drove with my parents to Sodona, Arizona where my aunt and uncle live for a big family reunion on my mom's side of the family. We were supposed to leave Wednesday morning, but the weather reports were calling for a huge storm Tuesday night. On Tuesday night, after talking to my parents on the phone, we made a quick decision to load up and leave before the storm hit. It was a good thing too! As we listened to the radio on our way out of town, we were just minutes ahead of the storm. We had pretty good weather out of Utah, and after Utah the weather was perfect. We ended up sleeping at my aunts house, arriving around 3am (the rest of the nights we stayed at a nearby hotel with all the rest of the out of town family). We had a fun and relaxing time on the trip!

1 comment: