Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

Ammon Birthday Week



Alli was amazing this past week, instead of the customary birthday, she threw for me a birthweek. It all started on Thursday when she gave me my first present and we went to dinner with my Grandma and sister and two cousins. My first present was a movie collection of three Christmas comedies, Elf, Christmas Vacation and Christmas Story. I love all three movies and have since watched them all. On Friday she organized a dinner with three of my best friends from high school and so we talked and talked and talked. By the time we left Alli was laughing so hard she could barely breath, she said she hadn't laughed that hard since watching John Pinette with Melissa and Kendall in IL. On Saturday we went Christmas decoration shopping and decorated the apartment, we will attach pictures of the decorated apartment once we finish the decorating after Thanksgiving Break. Alli wont let me buy a Christmas tree until after we get back from Arizona. That night we went up to the cabin and enjoyed getting away for a bit. While up at the cabin we lit a fire and watched a movie. In the morning we took a little walk up some trails that are around the cabin and then went home. That night Alli's parents came over to the apartment and we ate a wonderful steak dinner and I opened the rest of my presents. By far it has been the best birthday I have yet had, now I am looking forward to next year!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! you've got an amazing wife Ammon! never forget it!
    Alli: are you SURE you want to set the bar so high? LoL I tease.

    Great to hear you guys are doing so well! Maybe I'll try and do something similar for KC's birthday! Can't wait to chat it up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I already told him not to expect a birthweek every year! This year was extra special, with the help of others :)

    Any update on you guys coming here over Thanksgiving Break?

    ReplyDelete