Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas List

I have had many people asking me for my Christmas wish list and I really have been thinking hard! The thing is, I feel very blessed and that I have everything that I want in life! A loving husband, nice house (not apartment like Ammon says ;) wonderful family and friends....what more could I need or want?

But I was able to some up with a small list. If I think of anything more, I'll add it on!

Movies:
The Christmas List (It has Mimi Rogers and Rob Stewart)
Miracle on 34th Street
How the Grinch Stole Christmas (preferably the new one, but the animated one is good too :)
White Christmas
Toy Story
Peter Pan

Gift Cards:
NETFLIX!!!
TGI Fridays
Sizzler

Things:
Pie Server

Books:
Great Illustrated Classics (http://www.greatillustratedclassics.com/great-illustrated-classics-s/45.htm)

Ammon and Allison:
*Tickets (2) to Vocal Point at the Covey Performing Arts Center in March (https://secure.coveycenter.org/webtix/showdates.php?s_id=376) Tickets are selling kinda fast, so don't wait too long for this one :)
*Financial Peace by Dave Ramsey
*Total Money Makeover WORKBOOK
(we have gotten into Dave Ramsey books lately, they're very good!)

Love,
Allison

1 comment:

  1. We like Dave Ramsey too. Cash only doesn't work for us but we created a modified-version of his plan that has really helped us stick to our budget better.

    ReplyDelete