Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

We Are the Future

A few days ago, Ammon asked me if we are doing anything on Wednesday (the 21st) to celebrate? I thought hard for a minute and finally had to admit that I didn't know why the 21st was a special day. Ammon "reminded" me that it is Back to the Future day! In the movie Back to the Future, Marty McFly travels into the future to October 21, 2015! Ammon said that when he asked Kendall the exact same question, Kendall said "We're going to watch the movie of course!" Evidently Kendall knew exactly what made the 21st so important.

This clued me in that Back to the Future day was something special for Ammon, so I put on my party planning hat and got to work. Although I've seen the movies before, I'm not super knowledgeable about the movies. So I accidentally planned the party around the first movie, when it was in the second movie they traveled to the future.

Dehydrated Pizzas 
(sugarcookies, red frosting, grated white chocolate, red hots)



Welcome to the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance



Amazon Prime had all the Back to the Future movies for free streaming that day, so we got to watch the movie too!

Ammon really appreciated everything I did to make it a fun evening. And we did have a really fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment