Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Smarty Pants

I know I might be an insy winsy bit bias, but my son is pretty smart! We bought a booster seat for the table at a yard sale and it had just been sitting on the floor in our family room. We figured we'd let him sit in it while playing before we have him actually use it at the table. Today while I was cooking dinner, he came over to me and was whining to see what I was doing. I picked him up and showed him briefly, but then had to put him back down so that I could continue cooking. He didn't like being put back down, so my smart little boy went to the family room, got his booster seat, carried it into the kitchen, set it down next to me and climbed up on it to see what I was doing. Sadly, even with the booster seat he still wasn't tall enough to see, but man did he get some high praises from me for thinking of this ALL ON HIS OWN!
Not to mention he was pretty proud of himself! Rightfully so!

No comments:

Post a Comment