Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Water Table

This summer, with my pregnancy, I have been put on a modified bed rest. This means I can no longer take Conner to the pool by myself. So we decided to get Conner a water table for the backyard. He enjoys it most when he has friends playing in it with him. I watched Craigslist for a very long time for a water table, because we like gently used things for cheaper, but there were never any! We finally decided to buy this one before the summer passed us by.
 You will rarely see the boat on the blue stand because Conner thinks that's silly! He gets a great big grin on his face and pushes it off into the water!

He loves to blow bubbles in the water!

1 comment:

  1. Kids sure do like water! Glad he is enjoying his water table. Then he can go over to his picnic table and have lunch! That kid is set!!!

    ReplyDelete