Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Dinner!

The other night I was planning to cook spaghetti for dinner, and I wasn't too jazzed about it. Spaghetti is good, but nothing exciting. So, I decided to make it exciting! I made some french bread rolls to go with the spaghetti and made some extra good spaghetti sauce! I just followed the directions to a recipe for the sauce, but added some browned hamburger meat and a little onion to it. The rolls, YUM, they were divine! I thought it might be fun to take some pictures of some of the food I've been making lately, so here they are!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, wish I lived closer by and I would invite myself over for dinner! :-) Also the pictures are really cool - did Ammon take them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They even taste better than they look, if I do say so myself :) Yes, Ammon took the pictures! We've started making homemade salsa now too, which we are really enjoying! We have been able to use tomatoes out of dad and mom's garden every time so far! YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete