Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Boating

On Friday we went to a ward camp out. We had a lot of fun! Saturday morning after getting home from the camp out, some friends from our ward, Rob and Matney (kids: Taylor and Jordan), invited us to go out on a boat with them! They also invited Lucus and Daleeta and their daughter, Amy, to come too! It was so much fun playing in Utah Lake and getting to know friends better! When we got out in the middle of the lake, we jumped off the boat and swam around a little. Then we pulled out the wake board and gave that a try. Rob showed us how it's done, then Ammon gave it a whirl. Ammon did pretty good! It only took him a couple of tries before he got up! Next Daleeta then I gave the wake board a try. Neither one of us could get up :( Next was Matney, who got up easily and last was Lucus and was able to get up. All of this was intermittent with jumping off the boat to swim a little! After everyone had their try at the wake board, Ammon put on the water skis and got up on his first try. He did a beautiful job, it looked so easy! Then we pulled out the tubes. Amy and Taylor absolutely loved riding in the tubes with their mommies! Ammon and I took a turn out on the tubes, and Daleeta and Matney went on the tubes without their girls too. Hope you enjoy the fun pictures compliments of Ammon!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun, and Ammon took great pictures as always! Ryan is awesome at wakeboarding (probably no surprise since he likes surfing too) but hasn't had a chance to go since I think 2006? We spent a day wakeboarding and waterskiing and the next day I woke up having never been so sore in all my life! I couldn't lift my arms higher than my shoulders - literally couldn't do it! I have never tried wakeboarding though. Looks hard to me so good for you fr at least trying!

    ReplyDelete