Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Our First Easter!

We decided that although we don't have any kids, we still wanted to have a traditional Easter celebration. So we bought Easter baskets and the Easter Bunny came!! All growing up, my sisters and I always got a book (or occasionally a movie) from the Easter Bunny. So I was happy to see that Ammon and I have the same Easter Bunny from my childhood, the one who gives books for Easter! Of course the Easter Bunny hid plastic eggs filled with yummy candy, too. The Easter Bunny also left us a big chocolate bunny in our Easter Baskets too! Man, the Easter Bunny sure does love us!

From 2011-04-24 Easter


For my birthday, Mark and Carrie gave me gift money and I bought some decorations for the house with it, including Easter Baskets. Here's the cute door decoration I bought!
From 2011-04-24 Easter

From 2011-04-24 Easter

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the Easter bunny found you guys! It was fun to talk to you guys on the phone. I am excited to come try out Ammon's new weight set.

    ReplyDelete