Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day Weekend

I had a fantastic Mother's Day weekend. My boys spoiled me!

On Saturday we went for a family bike ride! Conner is sad because I took off his fishey hat for the picture.

Sunday morning Ammon made this delicous Kneeders style french toast and bacon for breakfast!

Conner gave me these adorable Mother's Day cards that he made in preschool.

I really wanted a Mother's Day photo shoot. I think they turned out great! I had a hard time picking my favorites!

I think Conner looks so grown up and smart in this one!

And I swear I've seen this smile before...probably in one of Daddy's childhood pictures.


He's such a happy boy!


For dinner we had steak and home made rolls!

Home made rolls are a special treat around here, and man do we love them. Of course they are best warm from the oven. My recipe makes a ton of rolls, so Conner and I took some to a couple of our neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment