Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Painting

I saw an idea online for letting your kids paint birthday paintings, so I decided I wanted to give it a try! We used non-toxic paint, because we know Conner - EVERYTHING has to go through a taste test. Sure enough, first thing he did was try the paint. I was planning on keeping his hand away from his mouth, but it shot up there so fast I couldn't catch it in time.

I cut out Conner's name in vinyl and then painted over it with white paint (so if any paint bleeds underneath the vinyl, nobody will ever know because it's white!


What  a happy boy!

So proud! 

Next up, bath time!

After the paint was dry, I peeled off the vinyl and vola! The finished product!

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun idea. Now it is ready to be framed and hung on the wall!

    ReplyDelete