Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 30, 2015

Sleeping Standing Up

Conner wasn't acting very tired, but I knew he needed a nap. It was past his normal nap time, and I was afraid if I didn't put him down now, he wouldn't get one today. I put him in his crib and let him cry. He never did stop crying. When I resigned to him actually taking a nap and went in to get him, this is how I found him.


He's not all the way asleep. He was still whining, just with his eyes closed! Poor little guy! I didn't want him to completely fall asleep like this, I was afraid he'd fall and get hurt or scare himself. So I went ahead and got him our of his crib. If I would have laid him down, he would have just started crying all over again. So we got ready and left for the grocery store. 10 minutes later when we got to the grocery store, he was asleep again. And again, I had to wake him up! Why do kids have to fight taking a nap so much!?! Tell me to go take a nap and you won't hear a complaint!

No comments:

Post a Comment