Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Smiles

Conner has been smiling since the day he was born. We don't really know what makes him smile, but it sure is cute! The one thing we do know, is pull out the camera and he will NOT smile! But in the past week or so, when he smiles once, there are normally more to follow. And he smiles when you talk to him in a sweet voice and are really lovey. It is so much fun to have him smiling!

This morning he fell asleep so I went to go lay him down. As I lay him down I make the "shhhh"ing noise to help ease the transition from my arms to the pack n play. After I laid him down, I just stood there and continued to "shhh" for a minute or so. As I was standing there, Conner slowly opened his eyes, looked up at me and then gave me a huge smile. It was a cute smile, but it seemed to be saying "haha mama, I tricked you!" So I picked him back up and rocked him back to sleep again. What a cutie!

The other day I was able to catch a half smile on the ipad. So not very good quality, and honestly, not his best smile, but it's the only thing we've caught on camera so far! He normally does these great big (some times open mouth) smiles!


1 comment:

  1. Oh he is getting so big and I am not there to see him :-( He is such a cute boy and I love his smiles!

    ReplyDelete