Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 10, 2014

Allison's Birthday

We had an extended celebration of my birthday this year! Ammon is currently working 3rd shift (graveyard) as a manager on the factory floor in Mapleton. This means two things: 1) He now sleeps during the day, and 2) It's hard for your body to adjust to sleeping during they day, and because it's hard to adjust, I believe it requires more sleep than normal. My birthday was on a Tuesday this year, and on Saturday Ammon decided he had more time to make my cake that day (over the weekend) then he would on Tuesday, so we ended up inviting all of the local family over for birthday cake on Sunday night. I also opened presents from Ammon that night! Throughout the week as presents from out of town family came in the mail, I opened those too. Then the Sunday after my birthday we got together with our local family and opened more presents! It was a fun week of celebrating!

My birthday cake was a lemon poppy seed cake with almond frosting. I loved it!

On my actual birthday, Ammon took me out to Red Robin for dinner. We hadn't been there for a long time, and I had forgotten how much I LOVE their french fries and campfire sauce! YUMMMMMM!!!

1 comment:

  1. Who is that guy with a beard you are with Allison---lol! So glad you had a great week of birthday celebrations!

    ReplyDelete