Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Spy Training School

This weekend we had a Spy Training School Sleepover Party with our nieces and nephews here in Illinois. The fun started a week earlier when we gave them special invitations.

When they arrived at our house, they each got to choose a spy name. Then we learned how to be spies! We had a balance beam, bombs, lasers, observation and a final test. The final test was a set of clues that guided the spies back through all of the fun things we had already done. At the end of the test, they became agents.

Next we watched Spy Kids and ate spy candy. Then it was lights out! The next morning we ate waffles for breakfast then watched Spy Kids 2. It was a fun party!


I must give credit to the internet. It gave me ideas and I adapted them to fit our party.

2 comments:

  1. My "observation" is that a spy party is an absolutely adorable idea! The kids must have had a "blast".You guys are the "bomb". You "passed the test" in my book! See you "laser"!
    (corny, I know, but I couldn't resist!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are you guys? I love this post!

    ReplyDelete