Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Arizona

Elise and Ryan decided to drive to California for the weekend for Maia and Josh to meet their Great-Grandma Huffaker. My Mom was planning to go too! Because it is so hard to resist a trip to see our niece and nephew, we went with my mom to Arizona! This is an example of why we are loving the combination of Ammon not working or going to school on Fridays, and me only working the days I want to work - we're able to go on weekend vacations whenever we want! In the pictures you'll notice that I refer to MY grandma as Grandma Huffaker, but sometimes I refer to her as Great-Grandma Huffaker (from JD and Maia's perspective) but they're the same people. Same with my mom vs. Grandma Eggett (from JD & Maia's perspective).
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend. The darling pictures serve as a great reminder of a great time. Thanks Ammon for being our photographer!
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete