Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas in California

After getting off of the Cruise ship, we drove about an hour to where all of my family was staying for Christmas. We had a wonderful Christmas day and enjoyed spending it with family. We also enjoyed talking to our Dietz family on the phone.



The day after Christmas, we all took a walk to Trussels beach. Ammon took some fun pictures of the family.


These pictures came from the whole time we spent with the family.


Ammon and I went to Laguna beach together on Monday, December 27. Ammon took some beautiful pictures there! We understand why Laguna Beach is everyone's favorite!


On Tuesday morning, my parents and Kimberly left to drive back home. Ryan, Elise, Ammon and I spent the day hanging out together. It was a lot of fun! First we went to the SanCapistrano Mission, out to lunch and to an Antiques shop.


That night we went to the San Clemente Pier for more sunset pictures.

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I am so glad to have a good photographer in the family now so we actually have lots of pictures to remember everything. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ammon, you are my new favorite screen saver photographer. Gorgeous pictures! It makes me excited to get a nice camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual, your pictures are awesome. LOVE the sunset ones! Good job!

    ReplyDelete